Wednesday, July 18, 2012

New items added to the shop

Mullet Dress
There has been quite a few things happening at my end....finally got the photoshoot done - new pics for Ads that will appear soon on a couple of my favorite blogs. Some news clothing has been added to the shop and I wanted to share the pics with you. This black Mullet dress was a vintage dress that I upcycled with the hi-low hemline which seems to be so in trend right now.

Asymmetrical skirt
This Asymmetrical skirt has a fantastic print - the kind found on a jali or gril of a fence - love it!

Oversized sweater
And the oversize sweater is a recent find - paired it with a long pleated chiffon skirt for a total Bohemian look. It can also be worn by itself as a mini dress paired with really high heels. I am off to pick up some more stock for the shop so stay tuned for fresh new pieces............


No comments:

Post a Comment