Friday, January 11, 2013

Kiera Hanae - Model for Sparrow Lyn


This is Kiera Hanae - the beautiful Face on my Shop Ads, Blog and all other social media. She is beautiful on the outside and on the inside...........seriously the nicest person I know. I thought of sharing a bit about her with all of you. Kiera goes to school with me and we share lots of laughs when we are together. We both attend The Academy of Realist Art Toronto. 

Here are a few inside details about Kiera.


Where are you Originally from?
I'm originally from Regina Saskatchewan. Born and raised !


Where do you live now?
I now live in Toronto Ontario


Who is your Style Icon?
My style Icon would probably be a mix between Gwen Stefani and anything Chanel.


Tell us something not many people know about you?
Not many people know that  I can figure skate


What could you not live without?
I could not live without all music though specifically Eddie Vedder: the "Into The Wild" soundtrack


What is your Beauty Secret?
My beauty secret is not really a secret at all, when I drink plenty of water, eat right and make sure I get the proper vitamins my skin is at its best 


What is your favorite meal?
My favorite meal in the world is Sushi


What is the best place you have been to?
The coolest place I have ever been was Long Beach California



What is something you have always wanted to do?
I have always wanted to learn Italian 

No comments:

Post a Comment