Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Kate Moss for TOPSHOP


I'd mentioned the Kate Moss for Topshop Collection that was coming out shortly and here are some more pics of her gorgeous pieces. I die ! I swear !! I could really use one of each. She has truly captured the Bohemian Essence and that whole Rock 'n' Roll thing she does best. This is why she is a Style Icon and a force to be reckoned with. 

That silver beaded fringed Jacket would have to be my absolute fave piece. Which is your favorite?



79a628e4ab38eedde757e174761fbe29

38de57b6687eded68667a537841a6d33

Katemoss
All pics courtesy of Ascot Friday Blog

You can shop to your heart's content at Topshop. When I lived in Dubai it was my favorite shop to pop into and I always walked away with some very unique pieces. I missed it terribly after moving to Canada (there is a major lack of British brands here for some reason). But a few months ago they opened a branch in Toronto at the York Dale Mall and peace has reigned over the nation again !!!   :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment