Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Welcome to Sparrow Lyn

Thank you for browsing SPARROW LYN, a label that features Bohemian clothes and jewellery with a dash of Rock n Roll.

This blog will chornicle my journey of setting up Sparrow Lyn. During my university years I was also studying fashion design and even produced a summer collection for a local fashion show. After graduating I then moved to Dubai and joined the corporate world. The money was good and I kept moving up the corporate ladder which led to my fashion designing dream taking a backseat. After 18 years of the corporate life I decided in September 2010 to go back to being creative. Joined an art school to study Fine Art and started designing again.

Sparrow Lyn is my way of expressing my fashion dreams. I will be stocking items that are a true reflection of my Bohemian Rocker self. I like mixing masculine and feminine pieces, something pretty with something tough and thats where the mix of BOHEMIAN and ROCKER comes from.

I have the support of my husband, 2 beautiful daughters and one crazy pug to keep me sane on this journey. Do join us on this new chapter of our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment